By using this website, you are agreeing to the following
This is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and the Government of Alberta (“Province”) governing use of this website and any information posted on it.
1. Disclaimer. This website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available basis” and is subject to change without notice. The Province does not warrant or make any other representations regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability or reliability of this website.
2. Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence shall the Province be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, this website and/or the materials found on it.
3. Ownership. The content displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, software, graphics, video, names, logos, and trademarks are the property of the Province, or its licensors.
4. Permitted use. The User may make a single digital or printed copy of any written materials published on this website for their own use.
5. Indemnity. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Province, its employees, agents and contractors from any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising out of their use of this website or the unauthorized access of this website by third parties.
6. User credentials. The User shall keep secure and confidential their passwords and login information required for access to this website. The User will not allow any other users to use their login information.
7. Termination. The Province may terminate this agreement, including any licenses contained herein, at any time and without cause, and may terminate the User’s access to any and all portions of this website. The User may cancel this agreement and their access to this website by emailing: Prorate@gov.ab.ca.
8. Other sites. Links to websites not under the control of the Province are provided solely for the convenience of the User and the Province is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other websites.
9. Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in Alberta, and the parties irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Alberta.
10. Monitoring. The Province may monitor the use of this website to determine compliance with these terms and conditions and to improve performance of this website.
11. Prohibited Activities. The User agrees that they are responsible for their own conduct and communications while using the website and for any consequences of that use. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using the website, the User shall not:
12. Changes The User acknowledges that they are aware that this agreement may change from time to time, and the User agrees that they are responsible for reviewing current version prior to logging in.